The Course is designed for larger companies or specific buildings and staff, where venerable or young persons may be present. I.e. Care homes, schools, etc.
A certificate of attendance & competence will be issued covering all attending individuals.
What this course covers
- How to promote fire safety and how to support others to do so
- How to carry out fire safety procedures and manage others to do so, incorporating;
- The fire triangle and sources of ignition and fuel
- The types of fire extinguishers and appropriate use of fire-fighting equipment
- How to prevent fires from starting or spreading
- Emergency procedures, items listed in an emergency plan and exit devices
- The roles and responsibilities of different staff members in the workplace
- Basic awareness: - 3 hours (£220)
- Advanced Awareness: - 6 hours (£320)