The Care Certificate is a nationally recognised certificate and is the ideal start to your new career in care. Our 3-day training programme covers the knowledge components of all 15 standards. Each day of training covers 5 standards and the content is adapted from the official Care Certificate workbooks and knowledge provided by Skills for Care. The sessions are delivered by local and friendly experts in the care sector who always strive to make learning fun and interesting with scenarios, videos, practical tasks and challenging debates
What this course covers
- Covers the knowledge components of all 15 standards (so the employer only has to assess competency)
- Provides a compact and easy to follow version of the Skills for Care workbooks where attendees complete most of the questions in the three training days
- Provides phone and email support after the course to both attendee and employer where we answer any queries about how to achieve the Care Certificate
- Gives access to online resources which help both attendee and employer complete the workbook easily
- Each day of training covers 5 standards and the content is adapted from the official Care Certificate workbooks and knowledge provided by Skills for Care.